The International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) is now gathering momentum as a real opportunity to improve learning and increase engagement of middle school students.
Schools from across the globe are already implementing the IMYC with great success and there is now an opportunity for South East Asian schools to find out more about the IMYC. A free 2-hour ‘Introduction to the IMYC’ information session is scheduled at the upcoming International Primary Curriculum (IPC) South East Asia Summer School at SJI International Elementary School, Singapore, on Friday 9th March 2012.
The ‘Introduction to the IMYC’ information session is for anyone interested in learning about the IMYC and how the IMYC can improve learning and engagement for middle school students.
What will you learn from attending the IMYC information session?
- Some of the background issues in helping 11-14 year-olds learn
- IMYC philosophy and beliefs – the big picture
- Definitions of learning that underpin the IMYC
- The component parts of the IMYC
- Some of the implementation issues in the IMYC
- Why the IMYC has been designed in the way that it has
- Compare your current provision middle school provision with the IMYC
Places for this complimentary session are limited – so hurry and book your place
Email Laura Phillips on email@example.com